Articles to be submitted must observe the following guidelines
- The manuscript should be sent in electronic version (Word only) to REVISTA@SAAP.ORG.AR.
- An anonymous version (without names, institutional affiliation or citations identifying the author/s) will be sent for external peer-review.
- Articles should not exceed 11,000 words; research notes should not exceed 6,000 words; and book reviews should not exceed 1,300 words.
- Any clarification (regarding the article, authors, institutional affiliation and email address) should follow the title.
- Bibliographic references should follow the APA format. References in the bibliography should follow this pattern.
- All submissions must include an abstract in the language in which the article is written and another one in English. They should not exceed 150 words each. Besides, 5 key words, also in both languages, are needed. Manuscripts in English must also include an abstract in Spanish
- General format:
- Typeface: Times New Roman.
- Size: 12
- Line spacing: 2.0.
- Sheet size: A4..
CITATIONS AND BIBLIOGRAPHIC REFERENCES
Articles to be submitted must observe the following guidelines (APA reference):
- Durkheim, E. (1895). Las reglas del método sociológico. Buenos Aires: La Pléyede.
- Book Chapter:
- Pizarro, C. (2016). “Trabajadores paraguayos en la producción forestal del Delta Interior del río Paraná”. En S. Aparicio y R. Benencia (Eds.), De migrantes y asentados. Trabajo estacional en el agro argentino (pp. 115-138). Buenos Aires: Fundación CICCUS.
- Journal Article:
- Barringer, M.N., Sumerau, J.E., y Gay, D. (2020). Generational Variation in Young Adults’ Attitudes toward Legal Abortion: Contextualizing the Role of Religion. Social Currents 7(3): 279-296.
- Online Newspaper Article:
- Calvo, J. (2021). “El cambio puede ser ir separados”. Diario Perfil. Available Here.
- In-text citations should include the name and year of publication:
- Democracy and capitalism base their power on equality and profit, respectively (Quiroga, 2005).
- “In effect, democracy and capitalism establish different systems of power, based on almost opposite values: equality and profit” (Quiroga, 2005: 157).
TABLE AND GRAPHICS
In greyscales with the academic table format.
Argentina. School enrolment in privately managed public schools by level of education. Years 1998-2010 (as a percentage of total school enrolement)
Source: Prepared by the authors on the basis of Statistical Yearbooks of the National Ministry of Education..
They must be numbered consecutively. (Table 1, Table 2, Table x, etc)
The source must be indicated
They must be in black and white.
They must be editable (not images).
They must be numbered consecutively (Chart 1, Chart 2, Chart x, etc)
Their source must be indicated.
The articles and research notes previously approved by the journal will be submitted to double blind external peer-review. In this process, anonymity will be maintained between the authors and the referees, and the following aspects will be assessed: originality; knowledge and degree of updating of the literature; use of theory and methodology. The journal keeps the final decision on publication.
PLAGIARISM AND SCIENTIFIC FRAUD
The articles must be original and unpublished, and must not be in the process of evaluation in another journal. Authors are entirely responsible for their content and must avoid any practice of plagiarism and/or self-plagiarism.
Articles accepted for publication must present an access link to the supporting data of the research, which must be deposited in an electronic site of public access.
Revista SAAP adheres to the Principles of Transparency and Best Practices in Academic Publications set forth by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) (available at PUBLICATIONETHICS.ORG These principles apply to all those involved in the publication process of the journal: editors, Editorial Board, Advisory Board, authors and reviewers.
It is a condition for publication that the author or authors assign the reproduction rights to the journal.
Articles published by Revista SAAP are distributed under a Licence Creative Commons 4.0 Atribución-No Comercial-CompartirIgual Internacional
Authors retain copyright while guaranteeing Revista SAAP the right to be the first place of publication of the article.
OPEN ACCESS POLICY
Revista SAAP is open access and has no cost for authors. The Sociedad Argentina de Análisis Político (SAAP) covers all the costs of the journal.